what are my wheels worth?

mikeysix

Reaction score
evening all. I currently have the 20 spoke 18" bbs split rims on my a3 but I fancy a set of 19". The split rims are hard work to keep clean and maintain also so I just wondered if anyone knew what they would fetch if I was too sell them to fund some new wheels. I'm thinking new rs6 or bbs ch. The wheels themselves are in good alround condition but have started to flake slightly on the rears so could prob to with a furb too freshen them up but the cheapest quote I could get was 90 per wheel which included full strip, split, outer rim polished on the turner and the centers repainted.

thanks

mikey

Speedlines ? Well 18s can be had for between 250-550 depends where you look really .Max 650 with tyres 19s are around a grand

they look the same as yours buddy with the bolts around the edge. I'm new to the audi scene mate so not sure what is what. Your motor however is a belter!!!

Hi are they calito`s like these?
5428613916_755068f144.jpg

no mate there the speedlines it would appear the same as lingys

Speedlines seem to fetch a good price even if they are slightly less than perfect. I love speedlines but I don't have the time or patience to keep a wheel like that clean.

If you are going for 19" I think you will also need to lower the car. Anything standard other than S3 suspension looks like a mini Q5 on 19".

Speedlines seem to fetch a good price even if they are slightly less than perfect. I love speedlines but I don't have the time or patience to keep a wheel like that clean.

If you are going for 19" I think you will also need to lower the car. Anything standard other than S3 suspension looks like a mini Q5 on 19".

I'm the same mate it's a beautiful wheel but require a lot of attention. I was planning to lower it 30mm on eibach pro springs on the s line dampers. Would this suffice? I don't want the decked look just loose the arch gap and stance slightly

Lowering will depend on what you've got at the moment. The claimed drop of most springs is based on standard suspension (Sport is lower and S Line is lower again). If you have S line then I think the 50mm H&R or Eibachs will give a better drop without putting the car in the daisies. The 30mm springs will only drop an S line about 5-10mm so hardly worth it. N8 is really the man to talk to for suspension advice.

I paid £550 for my 18" BBS and tyres with 4-5mm on them, excellent condition.....

So I should maybe be looking for 300 for them? If anyone is interested give me a shout. I'll maybe fire them on fleabay and see if they'll shift