1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Alloys

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by pav-g, Feb 3, 2007.

1. GFORCE

GFORCE Bring On The Sunshine

bradie, looks good there. I have just also ordered some 19" RS6's for my Audi A4 cab. Can I ask, is the car parked on a level surface as your car has a much bigger gap between the tyre and arch on the back rather than the front ? Is it like this on a normal road surface. ? The reason I ask is , I was worried that when I fit mine without a 35mm lowering kit it would look too high.

[​IMG]
  2. 46TheDoctor

46TheDoctor Valentino Rossi A.K.A The Doctor

Pav-g i have to say your motor looks mint, i notice you have an s line grill badge on there, where can i get one for mine or is it just the standard sline badge, do you have partnumber? Any help would be great.:jump:
  3. Sinny71

Sinny71 S55 LKS

ebay is the place for s-line badges mate. I got mine from a seller called Xenoas who I have only ever heard good things about on this site, a few other guys have used them.
  4. Block 405

Block 405 Member

How much did the car detailing cost to get done?
  5. pav-g

pav-g Member

The cost of a detail varies depending on the level of correction required and the detailer you go to. Price are usually upwards of £150. I went to Steve from the-detailer.com (probably one of the best in the country) so he doesnt come cheap.
  6. pav-g

pav-g Member

Re S-line badges as Sinny said just keep on checking ebay, I got mine from an independent seller for around a tenner. Make sure the grille badge comes with the two pin/clips as mine didnt so I had the hassle of going to the dealers for them - theyre around 75p each
  7. Sinny71

Sinny71 S55 LKS

Mine from Xenoas did come with all clips included. I bought a set and got the 2 for the flanks as well.
  8. pav-g

pav-g Member

I would take Sinny 71 advice - you cant go far wrong...
  9. Light Speed

Light Speed Buff my shiny red one...

There's always tons on eBay - make sure you get a genuine one though as there are some replica versions on there too.
  10. Sinny71

Sinny71 S55 LKS

I've seen the copies starting to turn up, usually easy to spot though as they are more shiney. Just try the sellers recommended by other users on here and you shouldn't go far wrong.
  11. J4ke

J4ke New Member