What alloy wheels fit the B7

wazz

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Done a search and couldnt find anything.

What alloy wheels fit a a 2005 Audi A4 2.0 tdi S Line (B7).

Will all non s line alloys fit?

Is there a list somewhere that I can find out what alloys I can use from the different model and year of cars.

Thanks

Any wheels with a 5x112 bolt pattern will fit. S-Line, non S-Line, no problems. So you wheelws from any Audi except a TT and an A3 will fit.

The centre bore of the B7 is 56.1, but if you get a set of wheels with a larger centre bore, it isn't a problem.

Any wheels with a 5x112 bolt pattern will fit. S-Line, non S-Line, no problems. So you wheelws from any Audi except a TT and an A3 will fit.

The centre bore of the B7 is 56.1, but if you get a set of wheels with a larger centre bore, it isn't a problem.

Centre bore is 57.1 sure this is just a typo Eh Chris. New TT and A3 wheels will fit also as they are 5x112 the earlier versions were 5x100 so don't fit. Plenty of aftermarket wheels out there offset wise anything from 45 to 35. Ideal fitment size below:

5x112/8.5J/ET45/R19 fitted with 235/35/19 tyres

Reactions: Chriskona
Thanks for the info guys.

I am looking for cheap genuine 16/17 inch alloys to stick some winter tyres on.

Does this mean that I can fit wheels from any age A4/A6?

any B6 or B7 A4 wheels should fit. Unless its an s-line where the smallest wheels will be 17". Think its to clear the brakes.

Also A6,A8 & VW Sharan wheels will fit, what size brakes do you have? I have 312mm brakes on the front & 16's just fit over them.

This site has a chart to show the pcd, bore & offset: Alloy wheel fitment guide and pcd's.

Centre bore is 57.1 sure this is just a typo Eh Chris. New TT and A3 wheels will fit also as they are 5x112 the earlier versions were 5x100 so don't fit. Plenty of aftermarket wheels out there offset wise anything from 45 to 35. Ideal fitment size below:

5x112/8.5J/ET45/R19 fitted with 235/35/19 tyres

Stepho, is the ideal fitment you recommend above using spacers or just a straight install, I'm swapping my RS6 C5 style rims (8.0J ET43 18" with 235mm by 35mm tyres) for a set of 19" RS4 style rims ( 8.5J ET43 19" with 255mm by 35mm tyres), the tyres currently on the new rims have done their time so before I do the install I'm putting a brand new set of 235mm by 35mm tyres on.

However I have read on some other forums that an 8.5J with ET43 will not fit a B7 S-Line Quattro 2.0 TFSI, I'm not sure what to do know as I didn't realise the price of spacers, any more info on this would be great, cheers.

Work it out for yourself

1010TIRES.COM - Wheel Offset Calculator

Definitely go with the 235/35's.

The problem you have is with inner clearance which is more of a problem on the front. You loose 6mm going from a 8J to an 8.5J assuming offset is unchanged at 43. That's why spacers would solve your problem.

5mm spacers would be enough and they arent that expensive. £55 for a pair of H&R from DPM performance.

Either that or hunt round for a set of 8.5J wheels with an offset of 38-32. But then you are limiting your choice of rim.