1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What adapter do i need??

bigdavevw May 1, 2013

  1. bigdavevw

    bigdavevw Member

  2. AndyMac

    AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    You need a pc9-404 for non Bose or the 410 for Bose
    You will also need a fascia adapter and iso aerial amp adapter
    Also the new HU will need 2 live feeds one permanent and one switched. You will only have one permanent live on the Audi loom, there is no switched live. You will need to either wire one in from the fusebox (radio s-kont) or connect both red and yellow feeds to the perm live and switch the HU on/off manually

Share This Page