What a week I could kill

Anito

Reaction score
So this week my work took me to Penrith, parked my car in the hotel car park & shared a lift to the customer site with a colleague. On Wednesday Morning I returned to my car to find that some *wat had opened their door onto mine, took a chip of paint and left a dent in the door, right along the crease.

Not a great start to the day.

Yesterday I drive to the customer site (Cumbria Police HQ) and parked my car for the day. Come back to my car at 5pm and find some other dosey useful sack of [censored], inconsiderate bast*** has done the same again, this time catching the rear offside door.

4 years of careful parking runined by one week in hell. The 3 hour drive home was a long and sober one........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I know what you mean mate. I go my old A3 to 60K + miles withoug getting so much as a car park dent... then a Tesco trolly went into the rear.

When I got my new A3 it took upto 18K miles until someone did the rear wheel arch in a car park.

Thoughtless [censored].

Kev.

i know exactly what you mean guys, my missus takes the [censored] all the time, i tend to park as far away as poss, she reckon we park n ride, usually come back to the car and find the biggest heap of shxx parked next to me

They should make 'car-park enforcement cameras' which are triggered by the clunk of two doors knocking together! They would make as much money as the speed 'safety' cameras. I also think that people who really don't give a toss about other people's cars should have their cars cubed and be made to take the bus! Harsh but fair!

Not to pick on sexist stereotypes but mums in 4x4's spring to mind. Kids do tend to fling doors open, and 4x4's being higher miss any protective strip on the bodywork.