1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a result

docurley Jul 8, 2011

1. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm not one for bragging and I have been slowly (slowly be the operative word) been collecting parts for my RS4 conversion.

Any ways due to me being a tight git I will not pay the premium price so I either don't have the money at the time to pick up on a deal or they go for more than I want to pay.

So what did I win......... I bought four RS4 door for £218 and when you think secondhand doors go for about £150 each I got a real result.

Best thing is I already have a door which I can now sell plus a bout 4 front electric window frames I can sell and the rear avant door windows can be sold too which are tinted, so should cover some of the cost of the whole doors.

AUDI RS4 Complete Front & Rear Doors B7/8E Avant/Saloon on eBay (end time 08-Jul-11 16:38:06 BST)

2. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Sweet David.. Now stop flaffing about and get this conversion done before AITP in August lol.

3. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

i was gonna buy them and resell 1 by 1
    but no space left
    what else do you need ?

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Great news, this will be one to watch!

5. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Well I still need front bumper Iron, b7 Slam panel, Bonnet, Rear Quarters (may buy new), wheel liners, fog lights and sills.

So still quite a lot to buy but I'm getting there.