What a nice little treat... PRANCING HORSE ;)

Rogue-24-84

Reaction score
Pulled up to a removal job yesterday morning right out in the sticks (i live in oxfordshire btw) and as i drove up the drive i see this under a blanket... being a car nut i knew what it was straight away and got excited :)
the guy is the ex head chef for honda F1, and has owned this since new... 26yrs and its only got 50k miles on it, it was absolutely imaculate!!!! after much standing and starring at it- reving it and taking snaps lol he took me out in it too, not every day you get the chance to do that whilst at work and getting paid for it :) lol

002-3.jpg
003-2.jpg
004-2.jpg
005-2.jpg

some video's

ferrari 308 gts - YouTube

ferrari 308 gts - YouTube

And yes i did ask him if he has a Magnum PI stick on tash he wears when driving it.... hahahaha

Last edited:
What a corker! That was certainly an enjoyable days work. Sounds like a nice guy too. Nice to see good cars well looked after, too many of them now are just disposable boy toys.

Sweet, a real Ferrari!

Need a password for your video's though mate.

yeah really nice guy.... we had a laugh all day long!! he was one of the boys sort of thing,

and yeah one of the last real ferrari's, crafted rather than bolted together and hooked up to a computer....

he said he worked hard and did alot of saving to buy it thats why he apppreciates it so much more and looks after it!! fair play to him thats what i say :)

Thats better :icon_thumright:

Odd that so much steam came out the offside pair of exhausts compared to the nearside ones.

Thats better :icon_thumright:

Odd that so much steam came out the offside pair of exhausts compared to the nearside ones.
he hadnt started it for 3 weeks he said, and it was -3 yesterday, once it was warm nothing came out atall, prob just frozen condensation from last time?? i said the same thing lol

What a fantastic way to enjoy a break from work.

yeah sure was.... interesting day!! and the bloke was more than happy to let me poke about at it, under the hood and inside etc.. ;)