1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wet Wax Gel

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by riggssuzuki, Feb 12, 2013.

1. riggssuzuki

riggssuzuki Active Member

[Feb 12, 2013]
    Hi all. I bought this product by default. Armour All Wet Wax Gel.
    [​IMG]
    All i can say is i have found a hidden gem for winter. I snow foam rinse and shampoo my car every weekend. However due to the carp weather getting a decent polish on it is hard. This stuff went way beyond what i thought it would. Even my folks commented on how shiney and clean the car looked.

Just squeeze a bit on the panel whilst still wet and just dry the car as per normal. Pretty good water beading for such a cheap simple product and it is ideal when the weather is not so good for getting waxes out. :arco:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 28, 2014]

3. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member

[Feb 12, 2013]
    That's some serious weather you're having in Scotland. :)

I'm quite a fan of cheap, quick fix products for the winter. I used Autoglym Aqua Wax last winter which is the same idea. Spray on wet car and dry as normal. This year I'm using a spray sealant (Dodo Juice - Supernatural Acrylic Spritz) for top ups.
  4. riggssuzuki

riggssuzuki Active Member

[Feb 12, 2013]
    What i liked abou tthis stuff was the total lack of effort to get it shiney. No white left overs etc. Well impressed. People are well gel lol!!!!!:asskicking: