Were heated seats rare?

Tempz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been looking at replacing my car with well another 8P but S Line. My current car has cloth seats but heated. All the S Lines and black editions I've seen have the half leathers but pretty much all don't have heated seats. Or were heated seats not available with half leathers?

My audi a3 3.2 had half leather half alcantara heeated seats from factory on a 54 reg

But not so common to come by

I am selling the full set with door cars if interested as I have replaced my interior

I've got a half leather black edition with heated seats, thought they were common for BE

Really not as common as you think. Heated seats have been a blessing this winter so it's a must have for me.

Reactions: oldoiler
Ideally, heated seats and electric folding mirrors. Looks like I'll be searching for a long time yet!

my mate bought a bmw 3 series yesterday

Previous keeper had heating pads fitted to original seats front and rear and wired to a 12v switch.

Found the kit on the bay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-of-...872127?hash=item56465fd17f:g:x8IAAOSw-0xYZlJx

Not bad price at all, can have heated seats front and rear for under £100!

They work quite well too, does take a little while for them to warm up initially but once they get going they warm up quite a bit.
2 Stage switch as well (warm and warmer)

Considering buying a set and fitting to the rear of the a3 :sly:

I have a BE sportback and I have heated front and rears. when I was looking for my upgrade 8p, I found cars to either have an RNSE and no heated seats or heated seats and no RNSE