1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

welsh noob here , the bars open .....

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by sp1boyo, Apr 13, 2008.

1. sp1boyo

sp1boyo New Member

Hi all ,

I hale from deepest darkest south wales , been lurking for a while thought i would say hello .

have an a3 2.0 tdi s-line only mod so far is the rs4 18" alloys . In black so the "fastest "colour !

Just swopped from 6 mths of mkiv R32 ownership that was financially very painful hence swop although i miss the v6 howl ....

Whats everyone drinking as i'm buying tonight ?

Neil ..
  2. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

Make mine a pint of Brain's SA please butt!
  3. Carpy25

Carpy25 Member

hi Mate small world

gutted you let that stunning R32 go hope the audi's softened the blow a little

we still like audi's on the newprot edition forum mind you

Rob
  4. sp1boyo

sp1boyo New Member

brains it is tidy .......

Carpy if you'd seen the repair bills i was getting amasing you would understand ,
    £500 just for a fecking light ,fitted ! :ohmy:

Audi is ok when i get some cash will get it remapped until then all my money goes on the aprilia hiding in the garage ...

yeh might just come down newport way now it's getting lighter in the nights .. :blackrs4:
  5. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

Alright boy bach, you return!

Had many a sesh on the SA whilst at the ex's out-laws in Abertawe, nasty stuff lol!

We will be needing pics of your motor, and also the Aprillia!! I live on the foot of the Cat 'n' Fiddle, dont know if youve ever had the pleasure? If not, why not! Best road in the Uk for bikes!
  6. sp1boyo

sp1boyo New Member

Hi Matt,

never touch the stuff myself prefer sticking to a gay pint of lager instead !

will sort pics later tonight if i can work out how to ..... heard of the cat n fiddle or more of the police presence at the place !!!:angrymod:

breacon is my place ground although plod is trying close that down at the mo too .

barstools the lot of them ......

sp