WELSH MEET

ANDYTQ

Reaction score
Caerdydd, Cardiff, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Hi guys how about,meeting up sometime ,maybe before AMD rolling road day as its now Oct .I don't mind where we meet,i think there were people from bridgend,port talbot,cardiff and newport interested.Please post up with suggestions and lets get it started. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

I know T0GUE S3 and there are some guys on here from Newport way! We could always approach some of the TT guys also who love in Cardiff area. We would need some space so a services car park would be good and also easy to get to!

I'm new to all this, but i'll come along if i can. Anywhere on M4!!

I may pop by, even tho i have an A4, I too am from Chepstow. Next weekend would suit me to the ground
Mark

This saturday,definate,same as above post,see what you think of the venue and if agreeable we can organise our own meet next month.Please try and make it ,it will be good to put some faces to names . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

Hi Andy,

Should be able to make it next Saturday! I will try to get some others to come along too!

cheers
Rich.

Nice to meet you guys yesterday(Rich,Chris and others),weather was very warm,too warm to be changing plugs on hot engines!As you guys have seen venue is good plenty of parking and good facilites for food etc.Seat guys are friendly ,1.8t tuning addicts too.How about first sat of the month 1.30pm as a regular thing, all fellow audi owners are welcome . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice one!!!

Sounds like a plan!!

Im from the area, so if it takes off I will probably see you all soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Did many turn up at the Bay on Sat??

Yeah nice to meet you too Andy. Had a good time, and I agree the venue is spot on! Plenty of room and good drinking/eating facilities!

I'm with you, I think we should keep the meet at the same time every month with the Seat lads as they were a nice bunch. Very knowledgable too!

Now - What do we have to do to get some audi members to come along???

Cheers
Rich.

Next meet will be on the second sat of the month(sept)at 1.30pm usual venue because the first sat clashes with TRAX weekend.Hopefully Adam will be there with his very large garrett equipped ibiza if it can mapped in time and i should have my brembos fitted by then too ,braking competition Rog ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif All are welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

I hope to be there Andy but may have a problem as I'm having some windows fitted that day (hopefully!). I'll know more in the week and will let you know.

Cheers
Rich.

Oct 2nd next meet 1.30 usual venue,am i going to be the only audi there again?.I bet it rains again,it usually does.Try to make it guys and we can perhaps make some travelling arrangements for amd rolling road day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

Hi Andy,

I'll be there...looking forward to meeting whoever turns up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

will try to get myself along... no promises as my little lad has a tendancy to sort of mess up any sort of social event at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Hi Andy,

I wont be there this time sorry. I am having loads of work done on my house and need to be there on Sat!

As soon as I get the house sorted, I will be along.
Speak to you soon about meeting up for going to AmD on the 23rd.

Rich.

Billy no(audi) mates again ,good job there was 3 lcr's,1 leon cupra and 3 ibiza's to keep me company.Rog has his 3" full system with race cat on his Leon cupra R (black),it sounds very nice,if a little loud,Matt's will be quieter with 2 boxes instead of the single box on Rog's.It looks a lot less restrictive than original system.Matt's(yellow) car is being done on friday with before and after vag-com runs,so will be ready for next meet.Adam's ibiza (big turbo) has yet to be mapped,maybe next month?Cheers Andy

Hey Andy,

was intending to come, but overindulged a little on friday night and was in no fit state......Sorry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Hey Andy....try posting this on TSN too.....might get a good response.

I'd certainly have come along if I'd known about it...

[ QUOTE ]
Jay4 said:
Got any details on that ttandka?

[/ QUOTE ]

All the details are here Jay.....hope you can come along....and anyone else too!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Jay4 said:
Acces denied....can't get in

[/ QUOTE ]

You may need to register...

Rich.

24th October 1pm at the Blaythwayt Arms Pub next to the Bath Racecourse.

Come one and all, let's see if we can get this off to a good start.
Chosen Sunday now as there's a rolling road day at AmD on the Saturday.

Hope to see loads of you there

map here

Anyone else from South Wales planning on going to Bath???

This is right guys,see you saturday,some of the seat boys won't be there this week because they are taking a Leon cupra R up to have a fmic fitted.Pity cause it already has 3" stainless exhaust and is booked in to jabba next friday,watch this space! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

Andy I'm going to have to opt out (again) on this due to getting my ****** house sorted by Crimbo!

Once Christmas is over I should be there most months!

I'm running out of time and christmas is approaching fast! And Weekends are really usefull at the moment for getting a lot done.

Cheers
Rich.

Rog will have vagcom so no problem there,but its 1.30pm mate.Just upset Rog by having a play,he pulled away when i was in 3rd,4th ,but when i got in 5th i pulled it all back and was nudging ahead.I could just reel him in when in 5th,dead easy!Did have a brembo moment just after though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gifwill tell you saturday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy

Cheers Andy, have to say I could have done with your brakes behind them, just to fill them out you understand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Matts car has been to jabba today, spec is 225 leon r with 3"full system inc 100 cell cat,15 core fmic,samco tip and dynatwist.Result 293 bhp and simular torque /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif,i'm well pleased for Matt,he's waited ages for remap.See you guys next month,unless you want to see Matt's car before,we will be meeting briefly on sat to check it out,Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy