1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well the boredom set in

T3nnant Jan 26, 2013

1. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member

Pointless thread really but after being stuck all week, i decided to brave the weather and start a few things.

first things first... i finally got around to debadging, What a pain in the arse! never known known a car to be as stubborn but then again there were alot of badges.

before
    [​IMG]
    after
    [​IMG]

Also i got my extensive cleaning kit out, and clay barred the car then i applied my purple haze wax on the bonnet with amazing results!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    in this second pic you can see the difference from the bonnet which was clayed and waxed (only 1 coat) against the side which hasnt been done.

Very pleased with how it came out. I will also be coming around to machine polishing nearer the summer so im expecting mirror like finishes!

A cheeky snow pic from the other night <3

[​IMG]

2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Good pics,the debadging on the boot transforms the A4 as it just looks so busy there.

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

+1

4. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member

It does!
    i was in two minds, either leave the audi badge or remove, i look at it and think it looks good, but i reckon it would look smart without tooo. hmmm:meeting:

5. Darren198712

Darren198712 Member

it looks smart without too with LED light upgrade it looks even better. but its how far you want to go

6. V6 Quatt

V6 Quatt Well-Known Member

Me too..do I don't I??

7. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Yep, went through that dilemma, now it's off, much prefer it

8. AudiB7Jay

AudiB7Jay Active Member Audi A4 S-line owners group Team Aruba Blue TDi saloon Manual

im swapping mine for a gloss black version on the back

Macdoon likes this.
  9. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

T3nnant, what bulbs are you using in the fogs & sidelights, look nice and bright and they look like they produce the same colour

10. AudiB7Jay

AudiB7Jay Active Member Audi A4 S-line owners group Team Aruba Blue TDi saloon Manual

good question! id like to know too :) as im still to upgrade my fogs

11. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member