1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to the new Southwest section: Please read before posting

Discussion in 'South West' started by sportstractor, Jul 24, 2012.

1. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

[Jul 24, 2012]
    Hi all

As you can see the smaller local events sections has been subjected to some changes. It is now has subsections dividing it into regions. This means you can now view/subscribe to events etc that are relevant to your area, rather than having to filter through a messy single section.

My name is James, Sandra has appointed myself as the team member to overlook this section. Southwest ASN meets have been a little bit scarse, so i will try my best to gain members and promote meets. I know southwest members are a bit lacking, but what we lack in numbers, we make up for with sheer greatness! Il start by posting up a new southwest members list, and a pics post. Please add to this and post up any meets/trackdays/shows/road trips/convoys that may interest our members...

Remember this section is primarily for meets, and not to be used for selling/advertising or technical advice etc, please use the relevant sections.

Thanks

James
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 22, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 24, 2012]
    Welcome to the events team James. Its good to have you onboard. I hope the other members will add their names to your list, and have lots of meets and events posted in no time. Enjoy. :) x