1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to the New South/South East Sub forum : Please read before posting :)

Discussion in 'South East' started by JtotheD, Jul 24, 2012.

1. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

Welcome to our new sub forum, My name's Josh and I'm about to help with the smooth running of this section. Self explanatory really - this section to post in when arranging meets, track days, road trips and convoys to main events for the South/South East Region. I'll get a list started of all members in this area also.

Few things to note, please feel free to post ideas in here as everything will be considered! The main objective of these Sub Forums is to keep everything categorised and to create an easy place to create/attend meets in this area. Also please keep all car related/problem chat in the relevant other sub forums. Same rules apply as the rest of the forum just keep it clean etc.

Other than that let's get some meets arranged for this summer and beyond and have a good time of it!

Thanks,

Josh

P.S - Some other Sub Sections have had a head start on us... I'm very competitive and so may I propose that we make this the BEST sub section.. most activity and best meets etc. We've got some big cities; London, S'ton, Portsmouth to name just 3. Let's make this happen!
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the Events Team Josh. Good to have you onboard. :) x
  3. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

Thanks Sandra :)
  4. Todd1983

Todd1983 Member

So we might get some local meets going :D
  5. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

That's the plan :) I might not be able to attend them all due to being right on the edge of the South East but I'm here to help arrange and run the section, arranging meets mainly I'll leave down to who ever wants to arrange one locally, and I'll try get some big ones together where we might have to travel a bit but should be good :)
  6. Todd1983

Todd1983 Member

I live in dartford, but got no issues travelling for a good turn out buddy
  7. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

Yeah well it's a big area, I fully expect that not everyone will go to every meet and also that there will be the little local ones that will only have a few people in.. my local area for a while was just me and 1 other guy meeting up. We stretched that to 5-6 of us the other week which was a 200% increase!
  8. vrbob

vrbob Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Hi that would be me being the other only lonley S3 that showed up still me n Josh managed to have some fun and talk about cars lol.

Last meet was really good if again it was only 6 cars but as Josh says better than 2!

Come on you Southern lot i keep seeing nice Audi`s especailly modded ones locally so how about you come along and say Hi :)

See you sunday Josh
  9. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

nice one fella :) gonna hopefully do tom's sai delete and my catch can. lol
  10. vrbob

vrbob Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Not sure Tom can make it this Sunday as i spoke to him via PM and he is doing something for the olympic cycling events and is therefore busy.

I may have to head off a bit earlier than the last meet so might just do some more logging etc. When i spoke to Tom he is still keen to meet up and do some proper tinkering with our cars so i said as i am off work towards the end of August and i think you are too we can sort something out for then.
  11. JtotheD

JtotheD Events Moderator

cool. i thought that olympic cycling thing was saturday for him but i could be wrong. i'll text him later. but yeah the tinkering sounds good mate. ideally i wana have my brakes and cooler done by aitp..!