1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to audi-sport.net mobile support

Administrators Feb 11, 2012

1. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

Welcome to the support forum for audi-sport mobile versions of the site.

If you are using one of the audi-sport.net mobile apps or just the mobile version of the site and you are having problems please post them here.

We hope that you enjoy using audi-sport.net on you mobile device and we will try to help with any problems.

Many thanks

A

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
    xpoweruk likes this.
  2. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

Very good timing with the introduction of the mobile version of the site.

Easier for my Blackberry to view as the desktop version of the Internet is taking forever to load as the Internet is very slow abroad where I am.

BIG THUMBS UP!!

3. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

It like it.
    Couple of things with app.
    1st, The unread button at the bottom is ok but it gets to the page to the post. Is that correct?
    2nd, I might be missing this but how do we know what we've read and not read?

I think that's it.
    Nice little app. Weldone peeps.

4. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

What's happened to the mobile site as I can't view it no more!....I've cleared all my browser history and cookies, but still can't access it. Or has it gone offline?

5. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

I'm getting this issue, but not with mkivsupra.net so something to do with this site

6. Wozski

Wozski Member

I have the app on my htc sensation. When i go to view my subscribed pages ( maybe normal pages too - not tried it yet ) it crashes and says "unfortunately audisportnet has stopped"
    Any ideas how to fix it?

7. Vito

Vito Active Member

how do I download the forum app for a blackberry?:sos:

8. Greyflipper

Greyflipper Feel the Noise........ Team Dolphin Grey Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

Hi
    Tonight it seams that I cannot get into my profile page at the top right hand side or the menu at the top left
    Any ideas as to why?
    I have tried on my iPad and both work ok
    Thanks
    Dave

9. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Are you using tapatalk?

10. Greyflipper

Greyflipper Feel the Noise........ Team Dolphin Grey Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

Hello
    No just using the mobile version via my iPhone

Thanks

11. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

There us no difference between the main site and mobile site. Hasn't been for a while. So you can't get into your profile? I will look see

12. Sandra

Your profile looks ok. Try clearing your cookies/history and try again please.

13. Greyflipper

Hello
    How do I clear my cookies/history

Thanks

Sandra likes this.
  14. Greyflipper

Hi Sandra
    Ignore the last question as I have found and the cleared my cookies/History
    and yes now I can get into both menu and profile

Thanks for your help
    Dave

15. Sandra

Glad you sorted Dave:) x