1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome the new guy, ( please be gentle)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Jeffers, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Jeffers

Jeffers New Member

Hi guys an gals long story cut short as am sure you all got much better things to do like pick fluff out ya toes an stuff, I was involved in an accident an will be getting a few pounds in compensation. Always liked the avant models an really like the 2 latest models of A6 so have set my sights on getting one of these, so I have joined the forum for advice an help on choosing a model to go out an find.

Sandra likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look around the a6 section and pop up a post, im sure the guys will tell you what to look out for. We are all really friendly in here and we hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

4. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator
    Regional Rep

:sign_welcome: and serious Lol at that first line....I'm picking it out of my belly button actually :p haha.

Sorry to hear about the accident though- but I'm sure jumping in a lovely new Audi A6 will help soften the blow.

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

Tmi Chris, pmsl. :) x

6. Jeffers

Jeffers New Member

Yea really can't wait to seriously start looking for a A6, are there any things I should be looking out for, want to hopefully get as good a spec as possible so any advice would be fantastic looking at the C6/C7 models I think so please let me know of specs and options I should be looking out for.

An I know what you mean I get it mainly in the belly button nowadays