1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird enquiry/clutch pipe question

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by joebickerton89, Oct 1, 2013.

1. joebickerton89

joebickerton89 Member

[Oct 1, 2013]
    hi all recently changed clutch pedal on my a3 as i snapped the old plastic rod on the master cylinder so i got another pedal out of an a3 at the scrapyard a p reg 1.6 all fitted up but now the clutch pedal seems very light and im not sure i used the correct little clip to secure the clutch pipe that goes up inside the master cylinder which u then put the clip around the old pedal had a different clip to the pedal i have on now but the pipe doesnt seem to wanna come lose with the clip i used on it yet im trying to think why my pedals so light and also the clutch not fully disengaging for me to change gear smoothly :/ ive changed slave cylinder also clutch looked fine when i had box off any ideas?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. joebickerton89

joebickerton89 Member

[Oct 1, 2013]
    ps if anyones in kent im willing to show you whats going on so you have a better idea of things to possibly help me find the problem