Weekend away - a couple of pics in a different setting

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Just back from a long weekend in Norfolk. Took a couple of pics of the newly tinted car in the grounds of Heacham Manor. I thought the car and setting rather suited each other.

A4atHeachamManor2_zps8014583b.jpg

A4atHeachamManor_zps7d446ec1.jpg

Reactions: Amason007 and Sandra
Lol, lord of the manor now Jeff. Nice settings and it shows off your car very well. Hope you had a great time. :) x

One is humbled by one's fab pictures Lord Jeffersley! :anbet:

Look's like a nice spot....had a 700 mile round trip myself from Stockers to Goteborg.....I will spare you my pics...of which there are none!

Cheers
A

Reactions: jdp1962 and Sandra
Very nice Jeff, cars is looking very good indeed Sir, tints really change look of it.

Reactions: jdp1962
One is humbled by one's fab pictures Lord Jeffersley! :anbet:

Hahah! We didn't actually stay there; our base for the weekend was an altogether more humble inn in Thetford. The visit to Heacham Manor was a recce for our next visit. WWe do two or three trips a year to North Norfolk so that I can fill the boot up with Scottish ales from Beers of Europe and make a short break out of it. Someone we met over the weekend recommended it to us.

We were only there for about twenty minutes whilst Mrs Grumpy Old Man checked out the facilities and standards of cleanliness, and I took a photo opportunity when I saw it.