Week 6 Build Arrived

alexkoon

Reaction score
Just got off the phone from my dealer about my week 6 T FSI DSG. Its just arrived apparently in a batch of 20 cars they have. Won't be able to check it out yet as its in storage compound so can't check out the DSG gaiter trim. I am annoyed about the Alu trim not being available at the time or the option of full leather........but still can't wait to get the car.

Not a 1st Mar delivery though - have to hold off till the first weekend of March...........

[ QUOTE ]
Not a 1st Mar delivery though - have to hold off till the first weekend of March...........

[/ QUOTE ]
Richy, looks like thats what he is getting, an 05 reg.

Hey, you must be pretty excited to receive your new car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. I know I'm going half-mad over this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mine's a week 6 build as well, but saturday of week 6 (hopefully the guys and girls on the assembly line weren't too mad about working on a saturday...).

Being in the south of France, I wonder how much longer it will take to get here?

[ QUOTE ]
Spare a thought for us week 12 builds will ya.....

[/ QUOTE ]

You are in my thoughts and prayers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
Spare a thought for us week 12 builds will ya.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here Bowfer i cant stand the wait much long and it's only been a week or two since i ordered it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Yeah - its gonna have to be 5 March as I am self employed so rather take the earned money to pay for the car!

The wait now is killing me..........

Hey I'm build week 9 and it seems like it's ages away before it arrives.... getting bored of waiting. Plus it pains me everyday of the week cos I have to drive by the Audi dealer everyday to get to work!!

Bring on the WC21st March!!!!