wee bit of help from anyone who has had a 2nd hand white cluster fitted

PH1L

Gievf Buckets
Reaction score
Hi guys as the title says I'm needing a wee bit of help with my cluster upgrade, if anyone can state which Audi branch they had their 2nd hand cluster fitted and coded it would be appreciated; furthermore if anyone could pm me or email me their invoice it would be fantastic

Thanks in advance
Phil

your too far north mate, as far as i know Nigel has a link down south to do it, and there is a dealer up north (still south of you) near N8 iirc.
have a look for that 8 page thread (might be longer) about the cluster swap over, i believe the details are in there

I just need the invoice to prove it can be done lad I can do the job but Audi are refusing to give out the pin code

As far as I understand it they don't get to see the pin codes any more - they just hook up to the vas system and the link to Germany does the donkey work for them?

Yes but for some reason Germany says no. Not really sure where to go except brute force software

Are they using vas or odis?

Give Ewan a shout mate he got his done up there.

Germany isnt saying no, its the dealer not knowing how to do it, are they going in via 17 or 25?

Honestly nige I wasn't there, appreciate any pointers on the procedure dealer side of things as the garage I went to was already a 100 mile trek