Webuyanycar.com - Don't even think about it....

it's fairly clear that they're ripping you off the minute you get a quote, £1200 for an immaculate '99 A3 1.8TQS on 65K.

tumblr_kuem00etRo1qzin2no1_500.jpg

Jog on!

Very interesting reading, but it would suprise me if this comes as a shock to anyone.

Never would I dare sell a car to them. Out of principal I would rather give it away!

As J033Y says, I'm surprised that people are shocked by this. They are a business after all, and all that annoying advertising costs ££

Well Nobody is forced to sell them their car. It's obviously going to be a rip, but when people are desperate they'l do anything for a bit of cash.

Might buy a Nissan sunny and banger race it... Then take it to them for a valuation. And il practice my best disappointment face

Might buy a Nissan sunny and banger race it... Then take it to them for a valuation. And il practice my best disappointment face

:lmfao:

Or get a quote for a mint Roller, and then take a smashed up Robin Reliant on a trailer up to them. That would confuse them...

Any business is set up to make cash .So if your desperate use them .other than that stear clear.Especially of ANY of the ''we buy'' places because there out to proffit .Seller beware.

A friend at work needed to sell her Audi A4 Sline, 4 years old with 66000miles on the clock (2.0 TDi) and webuyanycar offered her under £9000, which was about £2500 under market value of similar models on the interent at the time.

So I offered her £10000 and bought it off her, hehe. I can't resist a bargain (plus needed a diesel)

They ain't a charity, they are basically a cash converters, or a send me your gold in the post.

They advertise as much as the cash my gold people, becasue you got to catch people during a recession if you want to make a killing.

offered me £50 for girlfriends R Reg fiesta, sold it for £750 yesterday. W******s