1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. audi5e

audi5e Member

I could not resist.

I see you lot in the UK are about to get some really miserable weather, while Johannesburg is bracing itself for yet another perfect week ahead of sunshine, sunshine, oh and did I mention 30 Deg C..... :)

2. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Yeah - thanks for that....... you keep slappin' that SPF 30 on.... Git.....

3. madvw

madvw Active Member

...but at least i don't have to equip my car with flame throwers to stop it from being 'jacked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

4. audi5e

audi5e Member

ha ha, make that spf 5000... :))

this is one git with sunburn... :)

5. audi5e

audi5e Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ...but at least i don't have to equip my car with flame throwers to stop it from being 'jacked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the rocket launchers...

6. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

means more fun for us driving in the snow and ice whilst appritiating "quattro" power more! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

7. audi5e

audi5e Member

just think you guys could use the flame throwers to melt all that snow... :)

8. god_thats_quick

[ QUOTE ]
    just think you guys could use the flame throwers to melt all that snow... :)

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a girls answer to a problem, real men just get on with driving! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

9. god_thats_quick

10. madvw

madvw Active Member

looks like you scotts are going to be getting your bikini's out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

11. audi5e

audi5e Member

he he he

12. it will be tough on the farm :p

13. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

Audi5E, i thought you were now in Australia? We are sorted here in Scotland - we can cope with any weather /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Yeah hard as nails up here .bikini madvw you got that right and a swim in the river to cool down........lol

15. audi5e

audi5e Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Audi5E, i thought you were now in Australia? We are sorted here in Scotland - we can cope with any weather /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in Sunny SA for a while until immigration comes through, probably another year!

I would imagine any civilization that thought up and eats Haggis could tolerate just about anything the weather gods brew up.... :))