Weather?

No change there then. Ment to start getting warm towards end of week allegedly !

Ab pissin down here in Wales. Boo.

Bike riding weather :thumbsup:

***Update ***
After spending the morning doing DIY had a phone call,free ticket to see Kings of Leon...result:rockwoot:

lol, rain! you dont know what that is!!! We had terrential rain storms here on Monday! Never seen anything like it!!!!!

Our Bank Holidays next Monday, lets hope its sunny again!

***Update ***
After spending the morning doing DIY had a phone call,free ticket to see Kings of Leon...result:rockwoot:
Top band dude, you seen them before ?? Where they playing?

***Update ***

Weather is nice here in West of Scotland. Hope you enjoy Kings of Leon, i going to see them at Murrayfield on 26 th june with 2 very good friends, so cant wait. Have premium seats right at the very front. Should be awesome.

Been raining here. Was planning on mowing the lawn as i have the lanlord paying a visit for an inspection tomorrow.

Came out the cinema with the kids and the Weather has turned all nice, sunny and very warm! Kings of Leon!!! Send the tickets to me then Jase! Lol

5284f843-c489-cc6b.jpg

Already used em :)

What a rubbish day!!!

Bet the weather warms up from tomoz, when most of us are stuck in the office, unable to make the most of it!!!

I'll bet a months wage on it. Itll be scorching till friday night lol.. I'm off today going into Manchester shopping the other half so it's going to be a daynoff standing outside dressing rooms for me then ;)

Well the weather is gorgeous outside whilst i'm stuck inside this crabby building with windows that don't open and the only air to breathe is germs from other smelly dirty trogs. This air con sh1t is dehydrating. (rant over - lolz)

I just got caught in a major hail stone storm. Only lasted 5 minutes but they did hurt.
Now it's sunny again. :think:

Cracking weather here today,and its supposed to continue into the weekend!!

Well after driving 3 hours to wales with air con hotter than Satan's cod piece, I then spent the rest of the morning being chased around a farm by two tough *** Geese !! Bang out of order it was frigging roasting and I was ******* with sweat.
Nice to see the sun though;(

It's Scorchio up North :cool:

What a day today, was amazing!!!

Spent the day with the little man, my niece and nephew at Cadbury World...had a great day :)

My eldest had a footie tournament this sarvo...am burnt

Took the kids to the beach it was brilliant! They swam out in the sea it was lush and then they decided to run back into the soft sand roll around and bury themselves and run back in the sea it was nice to see everyone having a good time :cool: