1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

water leak on a metal coolant pipe (cant find the part number)

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by rozsy, Apr 26, 2011.

  1. rozsy

    rozsy New Member

    Mar 9, 2009
    Likes Received:
    i have noticed my water going down lately to about 2cm below min line, so i topped it up to the top and turned engine over for 5 minutes to get pressure up and water squirted out of the t junction in the metal pipe coming from the back of the engine block at the bottom and up to the oil cooling block and then it goes into the bulk head. I have search all over the net for a blow up diagram (or etka diagram) for a part number but i cant find it anywhere i have an a4 b5 1998 1.9tdi i put some images here...

    ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting the leak

    ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting the hose coming off the t junction to the oil cooling block

    ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    #1 rozsy, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

  3. aragorn

    aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!"
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

    Jan 30, 2008
    Likes Received:
    If its the metal hard pipe theres two different parts depending on engien code and chassis number.

Share This Page