1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. mac1403

mac1403 Member

Have had this sat on the side since it was released and only got around to watching it last night. Although the films a bit on the long side I actually really enjoyed it. considering some of the reviews it has received i was quite surprised by how well the story is put together. Unlike a lot of other films at least the bloody end made sense!! LOL

2. Andrew@A.L.D

Andrew@A.L.D May add NOS to 600+bhp S3.

Watched a hour of it and couldn't get into it?

I'll carry on from where i left off and see?

3. unkle

unkle Beer God

Yeah its well worth watching it to the end, watched it last night was pretty awesome, theres a bit of gore in it though its not over the top like Saw or Hostel series of films, the fight scenes are well done and its quite a classy film. Done by the same guy that did '300' (Zack Snyder).

4. abdus

abdus Top Gear VCDS Map User

enjoyed the movie. As said above, a bit different to the norm

5. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

Think I was expecting too much and didn`t enjoy it.

6. J45SON

J45SON Member

i agree - didn't think that much

7. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

just watched it,quality viewing with a bit of everything....adults only though.

8. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

The film really is amazing, i loved every second of it.

Excellent story, very adult viewing and very realistic for a super hero movie, brilliant!

9. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I watched it about a month ago actually, quite a good film, need to be watched in one session though, don't like watching films in 2 parts!