1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WATCH DOG RIGHT NOW AUDI

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bainsyboy, Jan 24, 2006.

1. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

WATCH DOG RIGHT NOW AUDI TT
  2. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

AUDI TT dash pod playing up at a cost of £500 to £700 to put right.
    Audi have admitted that there is a problem with these on tt models upto mid 2004, they will put this right but not recall, ie it means that if yours doesnt break they wont fix.
  3. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

also had a time limit, within 5 years which probably means it won't help the people that really deserve help! on a case by case basis by audi uk CS... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif!
  4. robthehungrymonkey

robthehungrymonkey Member

Got a text from a mate who's brother in law is a senior Audi tech. Apparently there's a recall (well, if it's broke, they'll fix it) on that now, saw it was on watchdog last night, which i'd assume is why they've done it!

It only applies to the newer dashes doesn't it? ie. new A3 and similiar age TT's?
  5. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

Rob According to watch dog it effected cars up to mid 2004, so any thing before might have trouble.
  6. TQS

TQS Member

Interesting - same happened to my 2002 A3 with the instrument flicker last summer and Audi Battersea replaced mine under warranty for nowt.

What's more interesting is that if quite a few of us have a similar problem, we need to galvanise some support and each fire emails off to Watchdog to get some action!
  7. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

Happened to my old 2002 A3 weeks after I bought it. Replaced under warranty luckily.
  8. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

9. sssgucci

sssgucci Member

Quite a few of us wrote to watchdog. No good to the people with older cars Im afraid.