Wat Brakes 4 tdi a4?

KalEl

Reaction score
Cud u tell me the size of discs I need front & rear for A4 2.0 tdi 170 avant?

You're best measuring them as i've noticed when doing my brakes, there are 3 sizes. And please don't write in text speak, its highly annoying (from one Scot to another ;) )

Definately best to measure them fella, I asked Audi they said front were 288, measured them they were 312mm

y wots up wit drivle
and as above measure them

I've tried that and they still got it wrong. I'm upgrading to 3.0TDi brakes soon, as frankly the quattro's are terrible. Someone on here said I couldn't fit S4 brakes, which is really annoying as i can get them nearly new for sod all :(

you can fit S4 breaks
as long as you have all the parts

yes you can
theres a thread on her at the min
that lists all parts needed.

Awesome :) RS4 brakes would be epic, although maybe over kill for my derv bus.

If you look on the chassis/build sticker you can determine the size of discs from that - 1LZ (288x22mm), 1LB/1LE (288x25mm), 1LT/1LF (312x25mm), or 1LA (320x30mm).

But to be absolutely sure your best off measuring.

Oh, regarding the RS4 brakes, have you priced up the discs alone?? - i hope your sitting down.

I had a 650bhp Evo 9GT with 356mm discs running DS3000 pads before this, trust me, cost on these things never phases me.

If you look on the chassis/build sticker you can determine the size of discs from that - 1LZ (288x22mm), 1LB/1LE (288x25mm), 1LT/1LF (312x25mm), or 1LA (320x30mm).

But to be absolutely sure your best off measuring.

Oh, regarding the RS4 brakes, have you priced up the discs alone?? - i hope your sitting down.