1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Fast,not furious

Fast,not furious Dealing with an OCD

Hi,i've noticed on newer models of A3,the spray pattern for the wipers now uses 3 jets each side,giving much better coverage. Is it possible to retrofit these? Can i do it easily? I have an S3 8P,07 chassis.

If so,how much are they?

regards,Gary

2. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

Hi Gary

the non heated ones are £4.55 each
    heated £13.30 each
    P&P extra

not sure if they will fit straight in but look the same, just pull old ones out i guess and replace with new ines

3. Fast,not furious

Fast,not furious Dealing with an OCD

I thought they were heated,as standard on an S3? I'll take some,just looked at mine,they've a small unit wired to them,i guess that's the heater? There's a number on the back - 8PO 955 988. Whats the total cost please?

4. Nelson_R32

Nelson_R32 Member

The will not fit straight into the older type scuttle panel. I believe there is a retrofit kit on section 0-97 of ETKA though now though.

5. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

Nelson could you please not advertise in this forum ,
    as this is a funded parts forum by ourselves

Thanks Dave
    Parts Manager

6. Nelson_R32

Nelson_R32 Member

Apologies Dave; I forgot to remove my signature from the previous post. I'll see if I can edit it.

FYI; I tried this mod on my 2007 A3 a while back and the only obstacle is the scuttle panel. You could either be clever and cut the scuttle panel (I didn't fancy this in case I cocked it up) or fit a new scuttle panel.

The '3 jet' washer retrofit kits it appears on ETKA as only applicable to A4 B6/B7 and C6 A6. Part number 4F0898101. BUT because it's a retrofit kit its more cost effective to buy the kit and throw away the bits you don't need as buying the two jets seperate is more expensive.

7. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

Thanks for that

Dave

8. StagsyA4

StagsyA4 Member

Sorry to sound dumb but can someone please tell me what ETKA is?

Cheers.

9. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

is the programme we use to look parts up and identify them from chassis number