1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Washed my car yesterday..

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Gops, May 23, 2010.

1. Gops

Gops 6th gear @7000rpm

Hey guys! Came back from work yesteday and thought i mightaswel washed my car! I didnt take any before and during pics because i didnt expect it to be all that good but i was quite pleased! Only used the 2 bucket method! Used autoglym shampoo, clean wheels, PB buckets, PB deluxe drying towel. These were the results.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today though i found litle particles of what i think are volcanic ash!!! Noooo!! haha. Hopefully i'll do a full detail after my exams in about 3 or so weeks! Thanks for reading! :icon_thumright:
  2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

Looking good dude, well done!!

Now get yourself a decent car!!!! :undwech:
  3. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

:laugh:
  4. Gops

Gops 6th gear @7000rpm

Thanks nilz!

Lol! I try everyday, its just insurance thats going to rape me. Im waiting a year now because i'll be 21 and insurance should be much cheaper for me. I've been looking at some 1.8T's and some cupra's but we'll see.
  5. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

When I was 18 I got myself a Renault 21 turbo due to it falling into the "classical" insurance bracket(20 years + If I remember correctly). Anyway the insurance is stupidly cheap for a 2 ltr turbo (T3) car. You can even get them in 4wd! (Quaddra). Soon as I hit 21 I bought a Skyline, because I was young and I had to get it off my chest!!
  6. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving

Thought it was as low as 13 years Ollie, but you're dead right. Friend of mine had a Renault 5 Turbo, he was paying around £200 a year at the age of 18!
  7. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

Looks nice Gops. Mines already filthy after the wash I gave it on saturday. Just make sure you rinse n powerwash plenty before the actual handwash part.
  8. phoenixv6quattro

phoenixv6quattro staylowmovefast

Yeah tidy mate, you have done a very good job! Certainly give Jimmeh and JD a run for their money!lol!.....All practice for when you get your first Quattro!
  9. Hunty

Hunty Member

Nice one buddy, looking good! When I was 20 I had a Nissan Primera diesel, you'll work your way up buddy, unfortunately no one gives it all to you.
  10. Gops

Gops 6th gear @7000rpm

Thanks guys! Yeah i've had the fiesta for a while now and with every ford i've had my ups and downs but overall it isnt a bad car, it's pretty nippy! Put it this way, its marginally quicker than my mates passat tdi and my other mate's golf tdi! So im happy its not a lada! haha. Im going to do a full detail to it during mid june so watch this space! As phoenixv6quattro says, all a learning curve for my first quattro!! :) Im going to do my interior too but im abit stuck on what to use.. Bio-brisk any good on cloth interior as mine is stained. And somehow i have what looks like scratching marks on my roof lining. Im thinking it came from the previous owners who had a dog but its on the whole roof liner! How the hell do i get them out??
  11. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

When i was 21 I had a 1963 ford corsair 1.5 Deluxe.....................with a K&N :)
  12. fgaffney

fgaffney Member

I've just decided to have my front seats and carpets cleaned properly by a local Valet Company who are only charging me £10. Soap & water for the plastics and dash should see me okay for the rest of the interior.

BTW I was driving a white Ford Orion Ghia Injection when I was 20. It's been the only Ford I've owned and ran really well.... oh to be young again!!!

[​IMG]