1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was at a track day on Saturday...

Hotscar May 21, 2007

1. Hotscar

Hotscar Four Wheel Drifting

...and saw the worst Range Rover ever. Also there was a chap that rolled his NSX on his first lap. Pics below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was not needed but the driver was OK if a little embarrassed!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. benw123

benw123 Moderator

Need to post those Rangey pics in the "Chavved Up" vehicles section. But a real shame about the NSX - the driver must be well gutted.

3. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Ouch - which track was that at?

4. smee

smee Member

Hey I got a good idea :idea: lets get one of the best off road vehicles ever:jump: and then modify it into something that cant even go over a speedbump:wtf:

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I've been looking at that NSX for some time on Pistonheads, it was selling for 13500 with a knackered gearbox, so guess someone stumped up the money and went on a trackday and killed it lol... what a waste!
    How does one roll an NSX anyways, didn't think the low centre of gravity and fine handling would allow it to roll?!

6. rodenal

rodenal Active Member

im guessing corner, far too quickly then some gravel, and a shovel like effect with the front digging in to the ground and flipping it lol

7. Hotscar

Hotscar Four Wheel Drifting

Castle Combe (Japfest).

It was his first lap, attempted the corner at impossible speed, got in a mess, went on the grass sideways, it dug in and rolled. I'll post some better pics of it soon.

The day was full of incidents to be honest; two cars caught fire and plenty of cars hitting tyre walls...

8. MikeS4

MikeS4 MikeS4

Shame the Range Rover survived.....