Warning Symbols

JGrant1285

Sir Scouser Benitez
Reaction score
Website
www.allhiphop.com
Hi,

Basically i want to know has anyone got a link to a sight that basically shows you all the warning lights that can be displayed, and roughly what they indicate. I know some people are going to say read the manual, but i dont have one and i believe they dont make one for my car (B6 A4 1.9TDI), and i dont really want to buy a manual for the wrong car if you get my drift.

Any advice appreciated

Cheers folks

Of course they made a manual, do you think when the car was handed over at the stealership brand new they just said to the owner "Thanks for the 20 odd grand, now you've got to guess what all the buttons and lights mean"!!!! Have a nose on ebay, manuals galore are on there, just make sure you buy one for the right year & for the 1.9TDI and you'll be fine.

I don't think they did a manual for a 1.9TDi specifically. The manual is fairly general and covers most engines and gearboxes in the A4. Try get 1 for your year, but pretty much any A4 manual after 2001 will cover your car. They might do a seperate 1 for saloon and estate, but they are pretty much the same.

Or lastly you can get one from your main Audi dealer cost you about £10 give or take a few pennies. And as mentioned above didnt make a manual specific to this model the handbook is @ 200 pages thick and covers a wide range of models but all have similar layout.
:yes:

On a slightly related note, does anyone B6 A4 not have an Engine Mangement light?

Mine doesn't. I can see the outline of the symbol but upon startup the symbol does not glow, either meaning that the LED has blown or some **** has removed it on purpose, because I don't believe that Audi wouldn't include an engine light on such a modern car.

You can pick up a card from any Audi dealers service desk that shows you all the dashboard symbols :yes: .
I have it scanned on my pc but cannot attach pics :sorry: , but can e,mail it to you if you pm me your e.mail addy

Danny

dans3.0 said:
You can pick up a card from any Audi dealers service desk that shows you all the dashboard symbols :yes: .
I have it scanned on my pc but cannot attach pics :sorry: , but can e,mail it to you if you pm me your e.mail addy

Danny

You gots PM

Tada. Cheers Danny

Symbols.jpg