Warning for all A3 Cab drivers

lol, bit unfair how the police want to charge him, what are the police there for, isnt it like, to look after the community! but hey! lol

hasnt he already paid the police ...wheres the 3000 gone lol i certinaly cant see " THE PUBLIC " stopping to pic up cash on the middle of the motorway
Also what a tit poor guy..... Hotbox it wasnt you was it ....joke

hasnt he already paid the police ...wheres the 3000 gone lol i certinaly cant see " THE PUBLIC " stopping to pic up cash on the middle of the motorway
Also what a tit poor guy Hotbox it wasnt you was it ....joke

:lmfao:

I'd be sick if that was me...I lost a packet of smokes once like this though! Marlboro - out the top of my old Mk1 Golf cabby at 100+ :shrug:

but gconn surely all the money they make out of us in fines covers that lol....

And I was cool enough not to stop and get them...:happy:

20 bags would be a different matter, like "skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech" and run around the middle of the motorway picking all them euros up :lmfao:

Plonker, cash in envelopes go in the glove compartment

Not being funny but the guys a bit of a pratt to leave any money on the back seat then opens the roof, he really couldnt of been that thick surely!!!!!

And I was cool enough not to stop and get them...:happy:

20 bags would be a different matter, like "skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech" and run around the middle of the motorway picking all them euros up :lmfao:

Plonker, cash in envelopes go in the glove compartment
Id of gone sideways to stop for one fag hahahaha:rockwoot: