warning beep but no picture on lcd

zeeeebo

Lifes one big laugh
Reaction score
ok so my car over the last 2 days randomly beeps while driving like there should be a warning message coming up on the lcd but nothing appears! puts it through diagnoistic but nothing came up? any ideas?

must be the speed limit setting program, check in handbook, see if it only happens after a certain speed has been reached? just an idea

yer no its not the speed check thing as that flashes up saying mph. also it goes a bit mental at night time if im sitting still or accelerating!! its really odd and annoying haha

loads haha as in there is no real pattern to it! its very odd! is there a fuse that i can take out so the beeps stop all together? im thinking its a loose wire. i got it scanned vag com and nothing came up

is it coming from the dash or does it sound like its coming from the rear, just that the alarm module beeps when the backup battery is flat

yer its a dash sound like i was low on petrol etc

I thought when your on low furl, A petrol pump icon appears? just like low screen water a d water jet appears, Blown brake bulb or ABS / Brake Problem and a (o) appear?

yer exactly nothing at all is coming up just alot of beeping randomly lol

when i say alot i drove 5 mins down the raod and it must of beeped at least 50 times

yer its odd northing even flickers onthe lcd display!!! is the buzzer located behind the dash? it also seems to happen more at night with lights on or off

just check all your lights/bulbs are working to rule that out

ok , its dusk and it doesnt happen, it only seems to happen at night! i drove home just a min a go with lights on and no beeping but garunteed if i go back out at 10pm it will beep all trip long lol