1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

warning bad taste s3....

rockstar Sep 12, 2003

1. rockstar

rockstar Member

how to ruin an s3.....warning! s3 owners may be offended. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

2. kenny15

kenny15 Member

sorry to say it A3(have a look at the bottom of the door trim) and not S3.Still as bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

3. rockstar

rockstar Member

yer your right! looking at the wheel arches there not flared...think the picture i downloaded is labeled incorrect,still an ugly monster though!

4. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

Oh.My.Word

5. NWMark

NWMark Member

Looking at it id say the front arch does look flared but the rear one doesnt??.

Is really bad though!!

6. CARACTERE007

CARACTERE007 Member

7. Veracocha

Veracocha New Member

How do you open the doors?

Each to their own but why the ugly silver strip in the window?

8. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

I'm sure they're 'S' seats that you can just about see through the windscreen...

9. FrOgR

FrOgR Member

Sweet jesus has anyone sent this to barry boys site? What a omplete waste of a carexactly the oposite of how i want mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. SvenS8

SvenS8 Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

11. jesters3

jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

Jesus, why do people do that? He could at least have put up a 'Kev and Shaz' strip on the windsrceen instead of the silver.

12. ScottyKemp

ScottyKemp Member

Piece of sh!t ! saw it in a magazine a while ago, it is 1.6 too !

Not to sure about S3 owners being offended what about Audi then :0) !

13. DaveCav

DaveCav Member

CHEAKY GITS THATS MY CAR

14. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

No, yours is the yellow one on the right, the silver one is *MINE*!

15. DaveCav

DaveCav Member

lol I was trying to pass the silver one as mine damm court out

16. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

pushing it without goin' too far. Though I feel the mesh is too small.

17. lewy

lewy Member

This car was in 'Lax Bowels' some time ago, and it's a diesel, but like someone said, everyone to his own, and in my opinion its poo!!

Lewy

18. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

hey if it max power . . .you can just see the handle to push it at the back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif I do like the wheels though!

19. AlexStanley

AlexStanley Member

Why do people try to make an Audi (which is an upmarket, some would say executive brand) look like a flippin NOVA?!

I just don't get it...

20. will_S3

will_S3 Member

dont they know less is more

21. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

nope, they drive around with their Burberry caps on back to front with their bling bling jewellery and a boot space taken up entirely with a base speaker!

22. phillj

phillj Member

Have a look at this website!

Lots of bad taste A/S3's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I quite like the S3 cabs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

23. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Actually I reckon the S3 cabs look good !

24. marksyms

marksyms Member

Quite agree on the S3 cabs. Much better than a Golf Cab.

Come on Audi - knudge, knudge. Then we can have the best of both world's, Audi and topless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

25. will_S3

will_S3 Member

yes shame audi dont make more cabs i mean the one the do is great and the 80 was ledge as well but maybe a extra small cab would be nice

26. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

27. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

28. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Could be the next big thing for max power readers, floating bee-sting arial hehe.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

29. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

That's not an aerial! its a 'rod' - dont you watch the SciFi channel? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

30. JayA4Turbo

JayA4Turbo Member

[ QUOTE ]
    phill said:
    Have a look at this website!

Lots of bad taste A/S3's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

31. wigginer

wigginer Member

Definitely a ROD ... I thought that to ... glad to see there's not only me sad enough to watch it ... weird eh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif