WARNING: ABERDEEN/ABERDEENSHIRE AREA

ilim

Reaction score
My next door neighbors car got stolen on saturday night, they broke/entered his house between the hours of 1-6 am and took his keys. This only came to my attention, when me and my father realized that our shoes and my quiet expensive jacket had disappeared this morning and spoke to my mate and he told me about 4 cars been stolen from my area (westhill) 3 AUDI and 1 Corsa Limit ed on saturday night. They must have tried my house given up as i have 2 doors to get in my house main door was locked but not the outer door and i always lock my car in the garage at night. Intel has it that, these theifs/gypsies walking around daytime targeting houses with cars and stealing them at night. Scary thinking that they tried my house.

JUST A WARNING TO THE ABERDEEN AREA, LOCK YOUR DOORS AND HIDE YOUR KEYS....

Last edited:
You shoes vanished so this meant your neighbours car was stolen?

obviously! everyone knows its illegal to drive a car with no shoes on! and if these "robbers" didn't happen to have them on then...shoes would come in handy ;)

Reactions: ilim
So these guys broke into your house, but left no signs of a forced entry????

You shoes vanished so this meant your neighbours car was stolen?

I posted my rant on FB and my mates called me and told me what was happening around my ends and he knew the boy next door.

So these guys broke into your house, but left no signs of a forced entry????

No forced entry at my house. As the door to the front lobby is open but the main door to my house is LOCKED. So they must have came in the lobby door and realized the main door was locked and ****ed off with my jacket and dads shoes..

READ THE POST AGAIN....

Read it again mate,

My next door neighbors car got stolen on saturday night, they broke/entered his house between the hours of 1-6 am and took his keys. This only came to my attention, when me and my father realized that our shoes and my quiet expensive jacket had disappeared this morning and spoke to my mate and he told me about 4 cars been stolen from my area.

Still sounds to me as if you only realised that your mates car was stolen because your shoes were missing along with a jacket.

You said that they must of tried to get into your house but you have two doors so they couldn't, were your shoes in your mates car then?

EDIT i see you altered your post, your first door was open.. I see now!

Keep your car keys safe and your shoes even safer because if they take your car, you'll need your shoes to run after them!

In all seriousness, toughen up your security fella.

Read it again mate,

My next door neighbors car got stolen on saturday night, they broke/entered his house between the hours of 1-6 am and took his keys. This only came to my attention, when me and my father realized that our shoes and my quiet expensive jacket had disappeared this morning and spoke to my mate and he told me about 4 cars been stolen from my area.

It came to my attention that, my stuff must have been nicked, after i heard that the lads car next door car got nicked and that they where targeting audi and vauxhalls.

Still sounds to me as if you only realised that your mates car was stolen because your shoes were missing along with a jacket.

You said that they must of tried to get into your house but you have two doors so they couldn't, were your shoes in your mates car then?

It came to my attention that, my stuff must have been nicked, after i heard that the lads car next door car got stolen and that they where targeting audi and vauxhalls.

Im sure I left my jacket in your lobby last week which had my Tag watch in the pocket and a months wages in cash. Good job I took my flips flops home though.......that would of been the end....lol.
In all seriousness mate....its horrible to think someones been in and around your house. Happened to me afew years back.....the whole house got tanned and lost about £15k worth of stuff. I lock all my doors even when Im inside now....u just dont know what they'll try and nick..........500 litres of central heating oil out of my tank last week..........bar stewards the lot of them.

Oh man, if this carries on, insuring Audi's is going to became extremely expensive.

Brodster, how did you get ur Avatar so big

Buy using one off these
1.0x0.jpg

I bet the thieves threw away the corsa and kept the shoes :whistle2:

^ Thanks for the heads up. Same sort of thing has been happening in Insch. Someone had their Edition 30 stolen but later recovered in Northfield :busted_cop:. The police have advised that both Westhill and Insch have been heavily targeted of late.

Anyone who lives up here knows this is extremely rare and a very unwelcome development to what was one of the safest areas in the UK.

Bad times.

Reactions: RicoS3
^ True fella. Had the pikeys round my door last night offering to clean my drive or sharpen the garden tools. Told to foxtrot oscar smartish. Funny how this coincides with the circus trucks being in the area of late. It's gross generalisation I know, but nothing for years even with the upsurge in travellers and then the circus is in town, cars start getting nicked and some funny sounding loon wants to sharpen my tools?! Not impressed. Maybe the local minks have stolen everything of remote interest in town and are hitting the affluent commuter towns. I just wish the local constabulary would be quicker to spot the trends and have more of a presence. Ah well, mine's insured. I might get a new car quicker if they target mine however.

I posted my rant on FB and my mates called me and told me what was happening around my ends and he knew the boy next door.
sorry ilim, was scrolling down the page and accidentally clicked the dislike button! my bad:(

​Ilim, I did Marks avator, didnt want to miss any details of his gorgeous car. where is your avatar lad? X

Never good to hear stories of this sort! Any details of which street(s) in Westhill the thefts occurred?

Never good to hear stories of this sort! Any details of which street(s) in Westhill the thefts occurred?

At the bottom of the hill... Next to the BP petrol station. Where abouts are you located...

Haha, its ok i dont need to know where you live, im up a wee bit past the recycling depot.

Just be careful mate. I had gypsies come round to mine a few weeks back, offering to clean my patio, he was dressed in a high vis jacket, quoted me £600 and I showed him my £350 kacher (i think thats how u spell it) patio cleaner. Think they go round picking out targets.... They are seriously ****ing up the insurance statistics for us, as Westhill is a nice quiet and secure location. Low life scum bags

i just don't bother answering the door, quick look on the cctv, if i don't know them or they don't have a parcel van its good bye.

Just be careful mate. I had gypsies come round to mine a few weeks back, offering to clean my patio, he was dressed in a high vis jacket, quoted me £600 and I showed him my £350 kacher (i think thats how u spell it) patio cleaner. Think they go round picking out targets.... They are seriously ****ing up the insurance statistics for us, as Westhill is a nice quiet and secure location. Low life scum bags

You showed them the expensive Karcher? :blink:

at least you have an avant to get rid of the body.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ilim, Dan has linked this thread over on EastsideVW since it's the local forum. Obviously this is of real concern as car thefts of this magnitude are not the norm. Cars get nicked yes, but not all Audi's on the same night. I purposefully ignored the Corsa. P&J is interested in a piece too. Maximum exposure!

Ilim, Dan has linked this thread over on EastsideVW since it's the local forum. Obviously this is of real concern as car thefts of this magnitude are not the norm. Cars get nicked yes, but not all Audi's on the same night. I purposefully ignored the Corsa. P&J is interested in a piece too. Maximum exposure!

Is there a link to the forum mate. I got a mail from Chris, stating he works for PnJ, I have a real concern of who I can trust etc. what u guys think. Should I give information?

sorry about this...

well at least you guys still have the finest angus known to mankind down here in west london
my butcher hasnt changed his supplier in over 40 years... its dear but amazing...

other than that... i hope they end up in my butchers freezer one day and freeze to death.