1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warenty- is a piece of useless ****!!

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Mcgough, May 4, 2007.

1. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

Rear wash wipe dont work as it is rusted, jets are rusted, pipe is rusted and nut is worn, audi state that they cant fix under warrenty as its a wearable part!!!

..........Eh!!!!!! isnt most things!!!

Plus its been in three time for a noise on the belts they replaced water pump...wasnt that!! replaced alternator pully...wasnt that!!! now i booked in for a third time, they say that they cannot hear the noise and i have to re-create the noise for them....erm how!!!!

Piss heads!!

......i wonder if i could have a refund for the rest of my warrenty!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Basically everything can be excluded as wear & tear, as you rightly say warranty on a car is a useless piece of ****, which is why I've never in my life paid for one.

4. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

Warrenty at work covers everything for failure for first year unless its vandalism- which is the way it should be!!

5. AudiSport

AudiSport Member

How much did your warrenty cost? I was considering getting one myself... Maybe not now!

6. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

Erm £500 ish