WANTED: S3 wheels

corrado123

Reaction score
i put a deposit down on a 01 s3 today. not getting the car for a month, as its a mate, and hes getting married. but i secured the sale. £4500 std ming blue fash etc.

BUT. Needed a run around, so i bought a blue 01 a3 1.8t today, 80k, fash for ....£2000. bargain.

Only problem....it has fake s3 wheels, and they are starting to ps me off.

So if anyone has a proper set, id love to take em off ur hands. Im based in surrey/londn.

asap

K 07960796828

Cheers

its also missing the 1.8T badge on the back.

where can i get one of them from/ audi main dealer?

its also missing the 1.8T badge on the back.

where can i get one of them from/ audi main dealer?

Im a partsman at audi in canterbury mate so i can pop one in the post if you like. will check price of it 2mora

I have a set that i'll be selling soon (without tyres though). If you are interested, let me know. I'm in SE London/Bexleyheath

I finally found a set of genuine RSTTs so my Avus will be relegated to winter duty. Could do with a refurb, but make me an offer and I'll maybe be tempted to part with them.

I finally found a set of genuine RSTTs so my Avus will be relegated to winter duty. Could do with a refurb, but make me an offer and I'll maybe be tempted to part with them.

aberdeen.....postage would be rediculous! Plus i potentially have a set for a ton, but cheers for the offer mcfly.

I have a set that i'll be selling soon (without tyres though). If you are interested, let me know. I'm in SE London/Bexleyheath

You're not too far from me, but depends on how much you want for them, as id still need to get a set of tyres too.

whats your price/

aberdeen.....postage would be rediculous! Plus i potentially have a set for a ton, but cheers for the offer mcfly.

Get on ebay and you can wheels delivered anywhere in the UK for about £30. I'd be after more than £100 though.

You're not too far from me, but depends on how much you want for them, as id still need to get a set of tyres too.

whats your price/

ah, I thought you would use the one which is currently on the fake ones.

Not sure how much. btw, they all have their centre caps

i got a set of avus wheels sittin in the garage. i dont want them at all and i wont lie to u they do need a refurb. but i'm not askin a lot for them lol you'd be doing me a favour

i got a set of avus wheels sittin in the garage. i dont want them at all and i wont lie to u they do need a refurb. but i'm not askin a lot for them lol you'd be doing me a favour

anything, would be better than fake s3 wheels

im not too far away fro myou, work in gford, can drive down after work one day? tmro?

Kev 07960796828