1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted picture of A3/S3 with updated door handles (No Locks)

Markb Mar 15, 2005

1. Markb

Markb Active Member

Anyone help me out?

Cheers.

2. Dean_T

Dean_T Active Member

[​IMG]

not very big but does that help at all?

if not let me know and i'll magnify it a little, or i can mail you the original file which is larger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Markb

Markb Active Member

Nice one Dean.

I don't suppose you have got one of the drivers side? Not that it makes much difference though LOL

4. Dean_T

Dean_T Active Member

i havent, sorry

drivers side has a lock in it though...

5. stealthgr

stealthgr Member

i saw a pic some time ago with an A3/S3 with no door handles... can someone explain how you achieve this.... and how you open the door then?
    thanks

6. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

You would have to have blanking plated welded in the place of where the handles used to be and have solonoids to pop open the doors remotely or with a hidden switch under the wing mirror ala TVR!

Looks rubbish on an audi though, the door panel will never look right IMO.

Its best to get a passenger door handle off a LHD A/S3 and fit that to the drivers door to eliminate the intergrated lock. If your remote fails you can always climb through the boot!

7. a3kid

a3kid Member

8. HTC

HTC Active Member

9. a3kid

a3kid Member

10. i removed the door handles and locks from my crx, didn`t need a solonoid as the door catch releases it and you can just pull the door open. Or if the car is on a slight slope then it will spring open.