1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED - Pescara alloys

davej_anderson Jan 15, 2010

1. davej_anderson

davej_anderson Member

I've been watching ebay for ages but a set of pescara alloys rarely come up.

Anyone with a spare set they want to get rid of or want to use this as an opprtunity to upgrade?
    Or if you need a bit of cash I'd be happy to PX my standard s-line 18" rs6 style wheels plus cash your way.
    Need to be in good condition and preferably with decent tyres(tyres aren't a deal breaker)

Failing that, anyone a member on mk5golfgti.co.uk as there seems to be a few sets on there but you need 10 posts to pm the guys selling the wheels - would you mind messaging a few peeps for me?

Ta

2. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

A set with tyres sold last night on ebay for £199!

i couldnt beleive it, They were miles away so I didnt hit the buy it now, by the time i decided somebody already had, gutted!

3. davej_anderson

davej_anderson Member

No way, £199!?!?!
    I didn't see those at all

4. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

I had a set for sale a few months back, gone now I'm afriad!

5. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

Pics so i can keep a look out for you?

6. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

I reckon it'd be best to just join yourself. You could post 10 times in about 20minutes probably, then you can do all the pm'ing yourself. Good luck with it all.

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Are we talking about the Ed30 alloys here?

8. davej_anderson

davej_anderson Member

Yep, the Audi wheels are the same as the Ed 30 wheels

Here's a pic on an Audi

[​IMG]

They are made by BBS but not to such a high standard as the CH's and are slightly narrower.

9. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Cool, that makes it clearer for anyone whose not in the know<like me>.

10. Keith_S3

Keith_S3 Member

11. davej_anderson

davej_anderson Member