WANTED ITEMS: POST YOUR WANTED ITEMS HERE (RS3 8P)

Hi guys . Is there anywhere who sells the oem exhaust valve or similar ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wagner or milltek downpipes for the rs3 ..

Hi,
I have an 8P RS3 that I'm returning to standard, so I will have the following parts for sale/exchange; a Loba 500 turbo, A forge motorsport intercooler, Full Milltek exhaust system (including sports cat) Upgraded HP pump (insert fitted)

As far costs are concerned, I'm looking for 50% of the new price.
I.E. the Intercooler is £1000 new so I am looking for £500 this would be FITTED to your vehicle.

It’s the same for all the other parts, all fitted including the turbo (which would have to be exchange (I need yours)

All parts have done about 7000 miles; if you buy all of them, I will lend you a courtesy vehicle whilst yours is off the road.

Please call on 07860 490074

Reactions: vwgolfmk5
Hi. How much Is a good price to pay for wingback buckets. Can't find any yet but don't want to overpay.

Reactions: RSTHRILLER, vwgolfmk5 and shahid sumra
Looking for front discs and pads for a 61 reg RS3

intercooler and hp pump needed for stage 2...also induction kit..thanks

Hi I’m looking for a standard air box , as my car has a Revo induction kit
Cheers

Hi , how much are you looking for it , I see there’s lots of bits , as the revo one replaces lots of stuff
Cheers Tony

Inbox me exactly what you need bud and i'l give you a price

Rs3 8p 8v down pipes catted decat oem after market for rsq3 ttrs pm me

Hi guys . Is there anywhere who sells the oem exhaust valve or similar ? Thanks

The oem bumpers are rare and exspensive I haven't got one in at the moment but what ya lookin at spending

Sorry I don't have one in stock vwgolfmk5 has one I think
Hi I’m looking for a standard air box , as my car has a Revo induction kit
Cheers
rry I don't have one in stock

I have all induction parts, intercooler, intercooler mounting frame, used front brake disc but good from a 2012 Audi RS3 to sell.

Someone have a miltek DP to rs3 8p? I have just catback and now i can't find a miltek Dp..:/
Thanks

Looking for RS3 8p Bumper, wings, and lights for frontal conversion , looking for only genuine Audi parts and the cash is awaiting . PM me if you have or know off anyone cheers beers

Rs3 sportback 2015/2016 I need roof
If you can help call 07961910004

Decided that to fit winter wheels and tyres to my RS3 8P, however would like to go for 235/40 x 18, handbook recommends these as giving clearance for chains and quotes offset as 50.
Alternatively are there other offsets that will fit with that tyre size?

Decided that to fit winter wheels and tyres to my RS3 8P, however would like to go for 235/40 x 18, handbook recommends these as giving clearance for chains and quotes offset as 50.
Alternatively are there other offsets that will fit with that tyre size?

OUR RS3 tyre pressures

225/40 R18 92V XL M+S and that I think on an 8J ET50 rim - take care with the 'clearance' on the rears; I run a 235/35 winter rear on an 8J ET50 OEM rim, see photo, but I know of several 8P RS3 cars that can't do this without fouling

Snake

Look for toe eye cover for rs3 diffuser
8P4807441DT-94

Attachments

• 0291EB8C-F81C-4576-A96C-5180709C04EE.jpeg
    0291EB8C-F81C-4576-A96C-5180709C04EE.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 283
Anyone has a milltek downpipe with sportscat and/or a Forge upgraded Intercooler, alternatively Airtec intercooler?

First post here, thought it would be worth a shot:

Looking for an OEM black front grille for an 8P RS3. I currently have the chrome/ally one so I'd be willing to do a swap as well.

Reddit2

First post here, thought it would be worth a shot:

Looking for an OEM black front grille for an 8P RS3. I currently have the chrome/ally one so I'd be willing to do a swap as well.

View attachment 271377
I have an OEM black one, and I want a silver one. Match made in heaven no? My RS3 has done 28k miles and from what I recall, there are no stonechips but I will double check. Whats the condition of yours? My number is 07480401414. Hate to say it but I'm far more responsive on Whatsapp/Text than I am on here.

Reactions: 45bvtc, Smash and Sandra