Wanted - images or video of Dension iPod UI screens

Scapegoat

Reaction score
Currently in the process of deciding the optional extras for a new Audi A3 Black Edition (2.0 TDi 143 PS stop/start).

Car comes with a Bose speaker/amp upgrade as standard. It also has a Concert radio, Driver Information System and AUX in port near the handbrake (quite why this isn't in a out of site area - glove box / centre storage etc I don't know).

Having used an Aux in my Saab for the last 3 years, am keen to have a more integrated / controllable iPod connection.

The information on the official Audi iPod and USB option in the glovebox is dissappointing (in essence turning 5 play lists in to CD Changer CDs and no information from the iPod) and to be honest not worth the £180 cost.

AMI sounds better, but has the unfortunate requirement of needing £1k+ of DVD Sat-Nav - too much for me.

Reading round the Dension Gateway 100 series might be the solution, with a cable installed in the glove box. However I am interested to see some images / videos of how the iPod information is displayed on the stereo / DIS.

Anyone got any? Also any advice on the system in gneral.

Will be using a latest gen 64gb iPod touch.