1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted GMBH Body kit

Audination Oct 30, 2004

1. Audination

Audination Member

Hi all, does anyone know where i can get an GMBH front bumper for my Quattro Sport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif B6

2. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

yea me too!!!!!

3. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

I got a price from VAG parts for mine, you are looking at about £400ish for the front bumper with the mesh bits etc, currently saving up for one.

Hope this helps.

4. a4sline

a4sline Member

I've got the brochure in my garage somewhere, I'll dig it out and put the prices up if any one is interested.....B***dy expensive if I can remember though..

5. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

Yeah! cheers Chris

6. Audination

Audination Member

Hi all, i've just ordered one from Audi Carlisle for £476.60 + VAT painted and fitted so its not that bad really.

7. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

got any pics??

8. Audination

Audination Member

Theres a pic here, but its not my car but it has the full gmbh body kit on..

9. AudiFreak_AZ_USA

AudiFreak_AZ_USA New Member

Do you have a website you can link us to? I live in the US and need to find someone here. That body kit is really nice! I want to pick one up ASAP! Thanks for any help you can give!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Actually, just found it on Audi's USA site. They want over $2000 for the whole body kit before tax and installation. OUCH!

10. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

Thanks mate!

11. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

hey Audination have you had your kit done yet?, going to give them a call tomoz.

Thanks.

Mike.

12. Audination

Audination Member

Hi Mike, not had the chance yet am in the middle of buying a commercial property so i'll have to leave it till December, good luck with it bud, give me a shout when its done..

13. Audination

Audination Member

ps Mike your car is identical to mine!!! rs6 wheels dolpin grey, leather.. did you cut your bumper yourself for the exhaust ends?

14. Audination

Audination Member

Mike, the whole kit is that price, i was only talking about the front bumper, soz bud..

15. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

doh!

16. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

i'll have to keep on savin then lol!