1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED: few things for A3...

A3-sport Apr 12, 2009

1. A3-sport

A3-sport BOSE

Few pics firstly - as I am new here...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know your comments...

Just looking for a few things atm if anyone can help me...?

1. 1.6 Airbox (& intakes)
    2. Backbox - preferably a sport box or twin exit etc
    3. Front bumper - preferably in this colour
    4. De-badged grille
    5. Audi cd player

If anyone can point me in the right direction then that would be great - thanks.

2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

take your finger away from the lens when taking pics :)

3. A3-sport

A3-sport BOSE

Thats the camera mate - knackered lol.

4. bhavin1986

bhavin1986 BBP

Do you want a new front bumper becuase there's a problem with the existing? Or do you want coded lowers? If so you could look at getting an S3 front bumper. Theres a sticky on how to do a bumper conversion. As mine is black I just had the lowers coded and I think it looks good. Its been done for almost a year and I've had no flaking chipping bubbling etc. although I reckon it'd be difficult to get an exact colour match on yours.

In terms of a debadged grille, fleabay or the like would be a good place to look. You could look at just spraying up the badge and chrome surround. A few people on here have done that, as have I.

I bought a second hand Audi CD changer from fleabay, but if your after a head unit with an inbuilt CD player then I don't think you can do this conversion. If you don't have a changer atm then I'm pretty sure you can just fit one in the boot as there is usually a cable leading there for this option.

one more thing....I'd look at getting some wheels before any of this though! (nice colour btw)

5. reptor245

reptor245 Active Member

you should add to your list, some new wheels. man there *****. sorry but they are. get some new ones :)

6. RyanS3TT

RyanS3TT Member

I have an Audi Bose Concert Stereo in my car now which is coming out very soon, if you want that, you could PM me.

7. dan77

dan77 dan77

[​IMG]

got this takin up space in the garage if you want it pm me

8. A3-sport

A3-sport BOSE

PMs Sent. Thanks.