WANTED: ALLOY WHEELS...

A3-sport

BOSE
Reaction score
anyone?

Looking to spend about £200 for wheels and tyres.

Would prefer 18" but would make do with 17s.

Anyone got anything going (5x100)?

Thanks.

:kissmyrings:

If you're offering £200, I'll be tempted to get rid of my OEM 5 spokes...17"...

Waiting for my new wheels to arrive (hopefully within the next 2 weeks)...

Will put pics up tomorrow if you're interested...tyres are decent, front 2 are Kumho's and rears are Firestone.

If you're offering £200, I'll be tempted to get rid of my OEM 5 spokes...17"...

Waiting for my new wheels to arrive (hopefully within the next 2 weeks)...

Will put pics up tomorrow if you're interested...tyres are decent, front 2 are Kumho's and rears are Firestone.

That sounds good mate.

What they look like and where abouts are you?

1069980_090216192427_audi_rim_1.jpg

sent you email but keeps coming back undelivered, it just replying to original email you sent me about k&n lol unsure why, if you want email me or pm me another email addy will send them. and get back in touch friday about k&n cheers

sent you email but keeps coming back undelivered, it just replying to original email you sent me about k&n lol unsure why, if you want email me or pm me another email addy will send them. and get back in touch friday about k&n cheers

Its ok mate I seen his facebook pics of them - how much was he after.??

(thats fine about the filter mate)

My 17" Avus are available, good condition Eagle F1s all round... a few minor scuffs the previous owner had touched up (not refurbed, just painted).

Have the standard turbo wheels with tyres collecting dust at my house.. If you can pick up, you can take them for nothing.

If you're still looking, the wheels come with tyres. I'm based on the edge of Surrey, near Staines, 15 mins from Heathrow airport...

But I need to wait for my new wheels to arrive which will be anytime within the next 2 weeks...

If you're still looking, the wheels come with tyres. I'm based on the edge of Surrey, near Staines, 15 mins from Heathrow airport...

But I need to wait for my new wheels to arrive which will be anytime within the next 2 weeks...

hhmmm thats a bit far for me - would you meet me somewhere halfway or nearer to me? Say... Stevenage / Welwyn garden city?