1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted A4 B7 Rear Led Clusters And Starline Headlights

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Stevie170, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Stevie170

Stevie170 Member

I'm after some led rear clusters and the starline headlights. I'm also after a front number plate holder in black and headlining in black. Thanks

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mr HB

Mr HB New Member

Did you manage to find some? I've managed to find some starline ones on ebay but for the rear lights I'm after the light bar ring style that's on the face lift a3. I can't seem to find them anywhere. I know one user managed to do a self mod but I don't think his from the UK

4. Stevie170

Stevie170 Member

Hi, havnt had time to look to be honest! Found out that I can't have the starline headlights tho as mine are xenon and apparently its wired differently.

I'd still have some rear leds tho, although I've seen a few since then and to be honest, think I prefer the standard red to some of the red/clear and red/black. So I'd probably get some that just look standard but have the leds in the style of b8 s line.

As for the headliner, I got a black one, just busy wiring that up, can't wait to post it on the forum to see what everyone thinks.

Im a professional in led and fibre optic lighting so I'm installing a starry ceiling, rolls royce phantom style! it's taking a looooooonnnnnnggggg time, especially as it's just somthing I'm doing in my free time.. When I get some!

5. Mr HB

Mr HB New Member

Starry ceiling :0 ! I would love to see some pics of that
    And yeah I know what you mean about the standard red, I've given up trying to find any a3 light bar ring style taillights so if you find any b8 style ones to fit the b7 please let me know

6. Stevie170

Stevie170 Member

Will do, and here's a teaser! it looks much better in person, hundreds more stars to add yet and a better camera needed! But you get the idea

Attached Files:

7. Mr HB

Mr HB New Member

That looks pretty amazing already to be fair... brilliant work!