1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED - 1.8T exhaust - cat back with twin back boxes

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Garfie, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Garfie

Garfie Member

Hi,

Just on the off chance does anyone have a 1.8T B6 FWD exhaust that they no longer need or know of where I can get one?

I have just had a Votex kit fitted to my B6 1.9 TDI Avant and am in need of a twin back box exhaust system to go on it to complete the back end.

Surely some people have one that's now redundant after fitting a miltek or similar?

Cheers

Guy
  2. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Active Member

Yer you and most of us on here with single pipes!!! best bet really is your local breakers yard.
  3. Garfie

Garfie Member

Lol, point taken but no harm in trying ;)
  4. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Active Member

I am probly going to get a quote for a custom made one from powerflow or alike, the problem i find is when one does come up on ebay it's normally"listed as ideal for twin exhaust upgrade"
    which seems to put the price up, still some of us have been lucky and found them at scrappys for good money, and to be honest if you go the custom route and get stainless it's sure gonna last!!:icon_thumright:
  5. Garfie

Garfie Member

Has anyone looked into whether a B7 1.8T pipe would fit?

My local Audi parts guy reckons the front pipe connection is the same diameter as the 1.9TDI B6 but couldn't guarantee the back boxes and tail pipe position/length were the same
  6. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've always understood the B7 system will fit, but I'm speaking from what I've read rather than experience.