1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

want to modify my ride,any ideas?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by imported_RELOADED99, Nov 3, 2004.

1. imported_RELOADED99

imported_RELOADED99 Guest

[Nov 3, 2004]
    I BOUGHT A 2001 A4 1.8T QUATTRO,AND I NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD MODIFY FIRST.I USED TO HAVE A 1997 INTEGRA GSR,BEFORE IT GOT STOLEN,SO I WANT TO ADD A LITTLE POWER TO MY RIDE,THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT I DONT WANT TO VOID THE WARRANTY.I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTION THANKS EVERYBODY! <font color="blue"> </font>
  2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 3, 2004]
    Hi Reloaded, Welcome to the Forum!
  3. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 3, 2004]
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Where are you based? I would suggest a remap first which will give you the extra power that you require. Then start looking at brakes and suspension.

Have a look here for ideas ... www.auto-amd.com

Cheers
    Rich.
  4. imported_RELOADED99

[Nov 10, 2004]
    thanks for the reply,i'm sorry to sound stupid,but what dose remap mean.I did want to lower my car a little,i used neuspeed springs and tokico shocks on my integra,but i'm not sure what combination is good for audi's,thank's again and drive safely
  5. imported_RELOADED99

[Nov 11, 2004]
    THANK YOU FOR CLARYFING THE REMAP SITUATION,I THINK I UNDERSTAND.I'M IN N.Y ANYBODY KNOW A REPUTABLE PLACE WERE TO TAKE MY BABY,TO GET THAT DONE.ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTION ON SUSPENSION SET UP AS FAR AS SPRINGS AND SHOCKS AND SOMETHING TO STIFFEN UP A LITTLE LIKE A STRESS BAR OR SWAY BARS.THANKS EVERYBODY