Want to buy apple ipod video 30gb

marriedblonde

Reaction score
I'm about to order an apple ipod video 30gb.

The cheapest I have found is £161 including delivery etc. Anyone know of any cheaper? I know apple are offering refurbs for £130 but I'd like a new one!

And yes it has to be an ipod...

Thanks in advance.

J.

on apple site, the refurb ones are brand new, its just because they changed the design and software they are getting rid of the old ones, you still get 1 yr warrenty etc with it

i wouldn't go wiring money either, why wont they take a creditcard? vital for payment protection when buying on net.

rickparmar said:
on apple site, the refurb ones are brand new, its just because they changed the design and software they are getting rid of the old ones, you still get 1 yr warrenty etc with it

Hiya Rick,

Do you know whats changed between the old and new versions?

J.

Keep looking on Amazon.co.uk. They keep running a special where they cost £140.00 A guy here in the office is looking for one, but he keeps missing out on the deals. Good luck.

Different between old ones & new ones a they new ones now come in a 80GB instead of 60GB, 60% brighter screen! & longer battery life!

Also on the Applesite if it's in the refurb section then it is Refurbished, this does still come with 1 year warranty. If it's in the clearance section then it's brand new End Of Line stock there trying to get rid off.