1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want an Exhaust? Look no further, MIJ Performance

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by zammo6969, Jul 16, 2006.

1. zammo6969

zammo6969 New Member

I posted a thread the other week asking about custom made exhausts. Was very helpfully put in the direction of MIJ by Rob, who has had his A3 done by them (thanks for the pics again). Always nice to get good info word of mouth so to speak.

After some enquiries, they reassured me i could have it sounding any way i pleased, i went ahead and booked it in. Never had any doubts after talking to Maz and his brilliant staff, very kind, very helpful.

Heres the outcome.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

......not only does it complete the look of the beast, but sounds superb. A lovely low rumble, not intrusive or too loud at low revs, then a nice growl when the revs start going up.

Just wanted to thank everyone there for an excellent job, thanks Rob for putting me in touch with them, thanks Maz for everything, will be in touch about the remap soon.

2. james0808

james0808 Active Member

That looks very nice,is it a cat-back and how much was it?

3. zammo6969

zammo6969 New Member

it was a cat back duel system, £540 custome made and fitted, also worth pointing out, that there is a definate power boost too, and as i live on the south coast, walsall is nearly 200 miles away, i bombed it up there 80 on the M5, averaged 36.3mpg. On the way back home after it was done, i averaged 39.2mpg. I was impressed

4. W8 Performance

Looks lovely mate, nice one! Where abouts down south are you?

5. bubstar

bubstar Member

Sounds great (pardon the pun). Their site looks impressive too. Did they make a custom downpipe , and if so do you know what size pipe it is?

£540 is a fantastic price too.

BUB

6. zammo6969

zammo6969 New Member

hey rob,
    i live in Dorset, Weymouth, glad you like it mate, thanks again for everything.

hey bub
    yeah they can do anything i think, get in touch with them through the site, they are really really helpful and know what they are talking about

7. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Silly!

It was gravity that increased your fuel economy on the way home, you were travelling south! ;)

Seriously though, looks fantastic and for good money too. Top bombing!

Regards,

Rob.

8. zammo6969

zammo6969 New Member

haha :) cheers mate, all good comments warmly recieved

9. gtiglasgow

gtiglasgow Member

Looks fantastic mate. What size are the exhaust tips - 4"?

Cheers

Scott