1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

want a k03 hybrid building any 1 do this

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Ian Beale, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Ian Beale

Ian Beale New Member

I want to get more power out my A4 and after quick reading want a k03 hybrid so can some 1 do this on here or point me where does

also what power can they achieve when done

Thinking i may need injectors aswell or do standards achieve 250bhp

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. olethalb

olethalb Active Member

beachbuggy seems to be the hybrid man

4. beachbuggy

beachbuggy Well-Known Member

Didn't you email me about this same question?

needed are.

hybrid turbo
    tubular manifold
    fmic
    intake pipe,
    s3 maf
    s3 injectors
    intake pipe.

good for around 270bhp

i started a thread a while back on this and admittedly been a bit slow but hoping very soon to pick it up again and run a definitive guide on this , starting with a stock 163bhp , then adding fmic, then tubular manifold, then decat, then hybrid and its bits and logging at each stage to show what is capable.

I can as we are currently testing fit the internals from my 312bhp k03s hybrid into the k03 longitudinal turbo housing. So potential is there , however what isn't know is how restrictive the k03 turbine housing is and how much detriment that'll have on power. We will see.

If you want to keep a completely stock setup then run a k04-015 type turbo and that's good for around 230-240bhp.

5. Ian Beale

Ian Beale New Member

I emailed some1 which i never had a reply could you message me on price on this as i want to get started on putting together

6. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!"
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

I'm running a beachbuggy hybrid on my Avant, and i'm pleased with it so far.

I've not used a tubular manifold, i've just stuck with a standard cast one for robustness.

Will be a few months before i get it properly tuned and the boost turned up, but even on 11-12psi its a good bit faster than it was before with 180hp.